What I love to do as a coach is to help people:
- Discover (identity, purpose), Dream (envision possibilities), and Do (plan, and work the plan)
- Maximize the opportunities hidden in adversity, challenge and change
- Become the most authentic versions of themselves yet.
Specializing in transformational coaching for:
- identifying and re-packaging your life purpose or calling
- personal development / internal shifts leading to external changes
- spiritual maturity
Personal history and training:
40 years of leadership in Christian ministry with my husband Michael, pastoring, teaching, mentoring and serving in a variety of ways in the faith community. We now have our own ministry called Radius (www.radius-group.org), and are pastoring a church we planted in the Kansas City area, called New Hope Community.
In 2004, I went through a life threatening illness, neurosurgery and a long recovery during which I was the recipient of life coaching myself, from one of Dan Miller's 48 Days coaches. Coaching was the catalyst for me to get up off the couch and ‘do life’ again. In 2009 I started Fully Alive Life Coaching (www.fullyalive5.com) and became an ICF certified coach in 2013. I am also a 2016 graduate of 48 Days Coaching Mastery, certified with Dan Miller's 48 Days coaching network. I help people clearly identify or re-identify their “calling” or core life-purpose - the “blueprint” of their one-of-a-kind design, as a focal point for the coaching I do. For those who so desire, I coach people who want to become mature followers of Jesus.
I am the founder of Fully Alive Coaching, LLC (www.fullyalive5.com), and the co-pastor of New Hope Community church (www.radius-group.org/newhopecommunity)